Maryborough, Victoria. Goldfields History. James Flett.


The Poppet Head Press, 1975. Reprinted 1980. 
Includes b/w plates and b/w illustrations.  Endpaper maps.
The Maryborough area was originally known as Simsons Ranges. Gold prospectors arrived near Maryborough around 1852. The amount of gold obtained from the early claims on the Main and Blackmans leads was enormous, and it soon became known as the richest strike since Bendigo.
Hard cover with dust jacket.  Dust jacket has minor rubbing, interior excellent condition.  
Postage $14.50 within Australia
Please note that postage is invoiced separately.
Stock No. BKS017

Add to Cart:

Copyright © 2020 Littera Scripta ABN 63 259 816 761. Powered by Zen Cart - Design by Sloan Creative Design